Key Duties and Responsibilities:
You should be an expert at cultivating and nurturing strategic relationships and generating revenue with strategic customers. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Negotiate new business with existing and prospective customers
- Work with the various departments to ensure client’s expectations are met and surpassed.
- Continuously monitor processes to ensure alignment with customer’s brief
- Develop and present proposals to clients.
- Achieve the order revenue target and collection target from enterprise customer
- Managing communications between customer and internal teams
- Expanding relationships and bringing in new customers and businesses
- Meet quarterly and annual sales objectives defined by the company
Qualifications, Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent time-management, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly in a variety of settings.
- Excellent writing, presentation and influencing skills.
- Self-motivation and the ability to take initiatives in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software
- A sense of ownership and pride in own performance and its impact on company’s success
- Can focus on result and close tasks timely.
- Strong negotiation skills, with ability to follow-through on client contracts
- Ability to multitask and manage more than one customer account.
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Experience in selling Cybersecurity solutions from OEMs like (Fire eye, Imperva, Entrust, check Point etc) will be of great advantage
- Minimum of 3 years in solutions sales in the Enterprise space
- Solid relationships across verticals (Financial Service Institutions, Public Sector, Oil & Gas, Manufacturing and FMCGs)
- Demonstrated track record of year over year revenue growth in various sector in Nigeria