Diaspora Sales Manager
The ideal candidate will perform sales, operations, and CX functions via the company’s platform for engaging the diaspora Market.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- The conversion of leads generated from the various the company’s channels into sales.
- Achieve set sales targets (To be assessed monthly, quarterly, and annually).
- Provide sales and lead engagement reports to the Diaspora Sales Manager.
- Attend sales inquiries via international email and phone lines.
- Provide support to the Diaspora Sales Manager with the preparation and execution of the diaspora sales strategy.
- Liaise with the relevant departments to ensure a seamless for buyers at all stages of the customer journey.
- Support with the execution of the roadshows.
- Contribute to the execution of sales targets.
- Contribute to the implementation of sales strategy.
- Contribute to building business development and partnerships execution.
- Contribute to the preparation of sales report.
- Contribute to the preparation of leads generation reports and updating ongoing conversations.
Qualification, Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, business, finance, management, or other relevant disciplines or and has completed a marketing course.
- 3-5 years experience in a sales, marketing, or business development function in key industries such as consulting, banking, real estate and hospitality, financial services, etc.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- International work experience.
- Evidence of an international network.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Reporting skills.
- Understanding of the real estate market, and the needs of prospective buyers in the diaspora.
- Understand the business/sales strategies of real estate developers, and of real estate industries