- Contribute to the development of the Enterprise Business’ sales and marketing plan.
- Participate in business development process including ensuring effective understanding & management of clients’ expectation(s).
- Contribute in the identification of market trends and manage key business relationships thus ensuring effective development and continuous improvement of new/existing products.
- Contribute in the management of Enterprise Business’ internal processes, operational and promotional budget.
- Facilitate team meetings, research & industry case study reviews with a view to contributing to the development and continuous improvement of new/existing products.
- Support the Head of Unit in the management of the Enterprise Business’ operational & OEMs’ promotional budget and regularly review/report on performance against forecast.
- Manage the interface & relationship with other departments/units, partners and dealers (e.g. Software/ Network Department, Financial Service Industry, Public Sector & Energy teams etc.) – including acting as the primary business contact in ensuring customer retention & growth.
- Contribute in the provision of technical, commercial guidance and support to the network / software units, within the Business Development Department, in the design & implementation of new products/solutions.
- Support the Head of Unit in establishing team performance standards, monitor internal processes and ensure adherence to agreed Memorandum of Agreements (MOAs) & OEM’s specifications/ regulations.
- Contribute towards periodic review and report on the Unit’s activities – including assessment of: work progress, team performance and provide recommendation for continuous improvement.
- Continuously analyze existing business and industry trends with a view to identify potential business opportunities (eg. Business requirements gathering, participate in debt recovery, etc.)
- The post holder maybe required to take on other responsibilities in line with business demands.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Science / Management or any related discipline.
- Professional qualification is desirable (e.g. MBA, etc.)
- Minimum of 5 years experience in an enterprise product/market development & growth team.
- Intermediate knowledge of local and international industry trends, standards and regulations is desirable.
- Advanced knowledge of sales/marketing principles & techniques is essential.
- Advanced knowledge of local IT distribution industry & channel management is essential.
- Intermediate knowledge of technical/network solution development is essential
- Ability to adapt to a fast-changing environment and industry.
- Ability to communicate and manage relationships at all levels across the business is essential.
- Ability to explain technical problems in simple terms is essential.
- Ability to think strategically and identify market opportunities are essential.
- Organizing, prioritizing and multi-tasking are essential.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills are essential
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses.
- Health and wellness benefits.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Flexible work options.
- Friendly and inclusive work environment