- Provide end-to-end support to the Senior Management Team in preparing reports, developing PowerPoint presentations, research and analyzing data with Microsoft Excel.
- Conduct engineering or oil & gas related research and analysis.
- Develop well written business communications on key business projects and deals.
- Engage with key stakeholders on discretionary matters on behalf of the Senior Management Team.
- Provide general administrative support including supporting administrative activities, managing their LinkedIn business account when needed, and handling any other duties assigned by the Senior Management Team.
- Bachelor degree preferably in analytical fields such as Business Administration/Economics/Engineering (however open to other fields once the person is well read and has full understanding of the industry)
- Proven experience working in local consulting firm as a research analyst or research strategist (or similar role).
- Must have solid data analytics skill
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to details and organizational skills.
- High proficiency with computer programs, such as PowerPoint, Tableau, Excel, Power BI
- Ability to create powerful PowerPoint decks
- Good level of exposure, confidence and outgoing personality.