DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Strategic Insight and Integration
- Lead and Oversee the development and implementation of Learning and Development Strategies for the Organization.
- Lead the Talent Acquisition Life cycle for all hires.
- Work with all Line Managers to research, create, and implement programs to cover all skill and hiring gaps while continually evaluating performance analysis.
Learning & Development
- Collaborate with all Line Managers in developing detailed Learning and Development programs for the entire company.
- Deploy various methods to enforce the execution of Learning and Development strategies for the organization.
- Monitor and Report the effectiveness/success/failure/improvement plans for Learning and Development in the organization.
- Oversee the Learning and Development budgets for the entire organization.
- Work with each Line Manager to ascertain the manpower requirements/qualifications/experience for each department.
- Coordinate the hiring process for each department and ensure the best candidate that meets the organization’s standards is employed in a timely manner.
- Deploy various methods of sourcing qualified applicants to fill vacant positions in a timely manner.
- Continues improvement on the company hiring process.
Technical / Analysis and Problem Solving
- Organize and coordinate induction programs for new hires.
- Conduct onboarding sessions and ensure all work tools are available for all new hires before resumption.
- Ensuring background and reference checks are completed.
- Payroll Administration.
- Processing of all Certificates (PENCOM, ITF, NSITF, Employee Tax, Life and Group Life Insurance).
- Control the maintenance of each Personnel Record; monitor attendance, Leave Management, and Overtime Records.
- Maintain up-to-date Bio Data for each staff.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource Information confidential.
- Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions.
- Partake in all company Events; Maintain Birthdays and Anniversary dates for all staff.
- Ensure Satisfaction and Provide support to all staff
- Interpersonal, Relationship Management & Collaboration
- Prompt resolution of employee complaints and queries to ensure employee satisfaction.
- Work with Talent Manager and other stakeholders in organizing and implementing 2 town hall meetings per year.
- Ideal candidate should have a minimum of 5 – 6 years’ experience of which 3 years work experience as an HR Executive.
- Additionally, a good knowledge of Nigerian Labour Law and its application in a work environment would be nice.